Who we are
Our mission: To guide people and organizations in adopting best environmental practices.
Why work with us
We are experienced in issues related to natural habitats, waste management, energy efficiency, and climate change.
- Experience: Groundbreaking work in education and the environment for over 26 years.
- Credibility: We manage about 150 projects per year in partnership with local stakeholders.
- Expertise: Our project managers have university degrees in their areas of practice and experience in the field.
- We maintain close relationships based on trust with funders, municipalities (over 80), citizens and many other partners.
- Our services are tax free (charitable organization status).
- Municipalities can contract our services without tenders (non-profit organization).
Our fields of expertise
- Natural area management
- Waste management and environmental citizenship
- Environmental management
- Environmental policy and sustainable development
- Environmental health
- Responsible consumption
- Residential energy efficiency
- Climate change / Active transportation
Natural area management
- Conservation of natural areas through private stewardship
- Land acquisition in perpetuity
- Property management and enhancement
- Environmental architecture and landscaping
Climate change - Active transportation
- Prevention of urban heat islands, urban greening
- Climate change adaptation and prevention plans
- Active transportation plans and mobility plans
- On the Move in the Community
- Ragweed and invasive species prevention plans
- Smog prevention (“white patrol”)
- Noise and odour prevention measures
- Sustainable purchasing
- Local and direct purchasing
- Implementation of waste management strategies
- Training and awareness
- Green, blue and brown patrols
- Three-stream recycling
- Management of environmental awareness centres, green community programs, and eco-recycling facilities
- Environmental certification program for automotive service establishments
Environmental policy and sustainable development
- Contracting of environmental services
- Environmental policy development
- Development and implementation of sustainable development action plans
Residential energy efficiency
- Energy efficiency in the home
2013–2015 fundraising campaign for natural area conservation